posted on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 4:02 AM
Photobucket
I woke up screaming, into the darkness. I searched for a light but I can find none, I stand up and immediately I fell as though I am drowning into the darkness that seem to strangle me, I screamed into the darkness I see someone they are looking directly at me, I called out for your name, yes you YSY but you turned and walk away, I try to struggle through the darkness to you, I called out to you again, but they keep walking away until I can't see you anymore. I stopped struggling and let the darkness take me then I am gone no one to helped me. I shut my eyes and let the last thought of your, of us whatever I could come into focus & everything just slowly vanish,

I don't wanna be in this situation ever again, I'm afraid.

Recent Tweets

Follow me on Twitter
YOURURLHERE