posted on Friday, April 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM
How do you differentiate a good or bad friend? How good is a friend that you will call him/her your best friend? Being able to click well, able to hang out, talk, chitchat have fun? Are these factors that determine if they are you good/best friend? Maybe for you, but to me; I'm not sure. Friends to me are people in your life that you interact with, have fun with, laugh, discriminate and such. Good or not, they are just there, I never take my friends for granted, I never will. It's like being able to spend great times with them doesn't necessarily make them a best friend. Trust? Secrets? How do you know if they won't tell you secrets away? How big is your trust towards you so called friends? I've seen and know too much hypocrites and liars who just didn't know how they will feel when people do the same way back to them. So much that I've always keep it up inside, or I just rant it all out here.

Well at least I've somewhere to let it all out, if not you just keep everything inside you. Slowly, those emotional pain stacks up, one above another, slowly suffocating you harder and harder & it's getting harder and harder to breathe. Until the night you can't take it anymore, you scream and you cry out all the pain, you start giving ridiculous attitude & remarks to people & your love ones. Even worst to the imaginary figure in front of you. That person is now your friend, your imaginary friend.

Even someone who meant so much to me..I can't even believe those words anymore.
This world, so cruel..

Recent Tweets

Follow me on Twitter
YOURURLHERE