posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 9:50 PM
It has not been but 5 months of knowing and being with one another and we are totally crazy about each other. You asked if I believed in forever and I said that I don't wanna put too much in the word forever just yet. But I always do believed that God does make a special someone for every man. But I know I was created for you. ( CHEESY RIGHT I KNOW )
Here I am, heart & soul confessing to the world how I feel about you, funny how love works in people's lives, I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. Everyday you bring something new, you make me laugh and make me smile.
Your happiness means everything to me, I love you more than you could possibly know and my love keeps growing everytime I see you struggling to make me happy. I love you, now & always.

Recent Tweets

Follow me on Twitter
YOURURLHERE